1. Make a list of people for whom you want to
buy gifts. Remember to include teachers and the paper boy.
2. Set a budget. Note beside each name how
much you can spend.
3. Include gift ideas for each person.
Consider gift certificates and edibles.
4. Look through mail order catalogs weekly.
Mark gift ideas with sticky notes. Set a deadline of November 15 to make
final decisions and place orders.
5. Set aside a little time each week to shop.
When you find something you love, decide who on your list might like it. Buy
the same gift for several people.
6. Gather shipping boxes and packing
materials. Mail your gifts early this year to avoid long lines.
7. Buy wrapping paper, bows and tags this
week. Set up a gift wrap center in your home. Stock it with tape, scissors
and pens. Wrap as you buy.