For each gift bottle you will need:
- A clean 2-liter clear soda bottle
- Craft knife (or a box knife)
- Acrylic paint, permanent markers or stickers
- Curly ribbon or raffia
- 1 1/2-inch wide ribbon or torn fabric, optional
Use the knife to cut a slit in the bottle that is large enough to
squeeze your gifts inside. You may need a bit of patience to get your gifts inside
the bottle. It's going to be a tight fit!
Decorate the bottle!
For a baby shower gift, you might paint hearts, lambs, baby bottles, or
any other baby items. For little boys, you might add cars, trucks, blocks or some sports related pictures.
If you need it quick, just add some stickers and use permanent markers
Attach curly ribbon to the top. You can use the ribbon for a bow on top
to hide the cap or just cover the cap with the wide ribbon and tie the curly ribbon around it.
Use your imagination!
These bottles can also be mailed:
- Slip an envelope or index card inside with the mailing address and
tape it to the inside of the bottle. Pack the bottle with the gift, plus brightly
colored confetti or crumpled tissue paper. Use clear postage tape to seal up
- Another fun idea! Use empty plastic water bottles to mail a gift or
A very cute gift presentation!
Copyright © 2004 Leslie Sausage, All rights reserved