Decorative Paper (a 12” x 12” page will make 8 bookmarks)
Cardstock (coordinating or contrasting with the paper)
Ruler and Scissors or Paper Trimmer
Fine grit sandpaper
Small hole punch
1. Cut your decorative paper to 6” x 3”
2. Cut your cardstock to 5” x 2”
3. Place your stencil on your illuminated light box and place the cardstock
face down on top of the stencil. Use the embossing tool to trace around the inside edges of the designs on the stencil.
4. After all embossing is completed, use a small square of sandpaper to
lightly sand the top edges of the embossed areas.
5. Use the cotton swab to lightly brush chalk over the sanded areas – the
chalk will highlight these areas.
6. Trim the edges of the cardstock with decorative scissors, if desired.
6. Glue the cardstock to the paper – be sure to leave room at the top for
7. Punch two small holes, approximately 1” apart and insert the ribbon and
tie with a square knot.
8. Decorate with a fine-tipped marker, if desired.