1. Start with any size or shape burned out
light bulb. Sand it lightly with sandpaper so the paint will adhere better.
Paint the glass with a base coat of white acrylic paint.
2. Holding the light bulb with the skinnier
side up, paint a 1 - 1 1/2" circle in beige or flesh on the wider part of
the bulb for Santa's face.
3. Paint snow textured paint over the white
4. Paint facial features and rosy cheeks on
the beige. Tip: The rosy cheeks can be done with lipstick.
5. Paint the metal portion of the bulb red
for Santa's hat.
6. Finish off by gluing a cotton ball on
the very top of the hat. Also glue some stretched cotton around the base
of the hat. Hot glue a piece of red ribbon to hang by.
Copyright, 2000, Monica Resinger